If you purchased certain McCormick products, you may be eligible for a cash payment from a class action settlement.
December 7, 2021 — Motion for Attorneys’ Fees, Costs and Expenses
December 21, 2021 — Exclusion Deadline
December 21, 2021 — Objection Deadline
90 Days After Final Approval — Claim Deadline
January 11, 2022 at 9:30AM — Final Approval Hearing will proceed remotely by Zoom. Parties who wish to view the proceeding may contact Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org for connection information.
- A settlement has been reached with McCormick & Company, Inc. (“McCormick” or Defendant) in a class action lawsuit about the labeling, marketing, and advertising of certain McCormick products.
- You are included in this settlement as a Settlement Class Member if you purchased certain McCormick products labeled as “Natural” or “All Natural” from January 1, 2013, through September 23, 2021.
- Your rights are affected whether you act or don’t act. Please read the Notice carefully.
|SUMMARY OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT||DEADLINE|
SUBMIT A CLAIM
|The only way to receive a payment from this Settlement. If you submit a Claim Form, you will give up the right to sue the Defendant in a separate lawsuit about the legal claims this settlement resolves.||90 Days After Final Approval|
|Get no payment. This option allows you to sue, continue to sue, or be part of another lawsuit against the Defendant related to the legal claims this settlement resolves.||December 21, 2021|
OBJECT TO THE SETTLEMENT AND/OR ATTEND A HEARING
|If you do not exclude yourself from the settlement, you may object to it by writing to the Court about why you don’t like the settlement. If you object, you may also file a claim for a payment. You may object to the settlement and ask the Court for permission to speak at the Final Approval Hearing about your objection.||December 21, 2021|
|Unless you exclude yourself, you are automatically part of the settlement. However, if you do nothing, you will not get a payment from this settlement and you will give up the right to sue, continue to sue, or be part of another lawsuit against the Defendant about the legal claims resolved by this settlement.||No Deadline|
- These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained in the Notice.
- The Court in charge of this case still has to decide whether to approve the settlement.